Leading the way in independent evaluations -
Interactive Data's fixed income evaluations for approximately 2.8 million securities reflect the world's dynamic markets and can help reduce the time, cost and effort associated with clients' mission-critical operations.
Backed by more than 40 years of experience, Interactive Data is a proven industry leader in evaluated pricing, setting the standard for coverage, quality and reliable delivery. Thousands of financial institutions worldwide, ranging from central banks to large investment banks, subscribe to Interactive Data’s evaluations.
Interactive Data has teams of evaluators operating in the U.S., U.K., Germany, Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. Evaluators maintain and develop market contacts on both the buy and sell-side. The Company's independent evaluations represent its good faith opinion as to what a buyer in the marketplace would pay for a security (typically in an institutional round lot position) in a current sale. In addition to bid-side evaluations, Interactive Data also offers mid/mean and ask-side evaluations.
Interactive Data is not affiliated with or owned by a securities broker, dealer or underwriter, nor is it actively involved in the business of investment management or securities trading. The Company does not advise clients on whether they should buy, sell or hold securities.
Interactive Data delivers daily evaluations representing approximately 135 countries and 50 different currencies for approximately 2.7 million financial instruments, including:
- Corporate Bonds
- Investment Grade Issues
- Approximately 46,000 corporate debt issues, including debentures, fixed and floating rate notes, private placements and Eurobonds
- Approximately 35,000 long-term U.S. CDs
- Approximately 21,000 Australian dollar denominated bonds
- High-Yield Issues
- Approximately 5,000 high yield debt issues
- Emerging Market Issues
- Approximately 3,000 emerging market debt issues
- Governments & Agencies
- Approximately 21,000 government and agency debt issues, including treasuries, agency/GSEs, sovereigns, and government debt securities
- Approximately 800 North American preferred and 10,000 convertible bonds
- Securitized Debt Issues
- More than 1,000,000 U.S. agency pass-through issues (FHLMC, FNMA, GNMA, and SBA pools)
- More than 200,000 U.S. agency and non-agency collateralized mortgage obligations, approximately 17,000 asset-backed securities, and 11,000 commercial mortgage-backed securities
- Approximately 3,000 European asset-backed and mortgage-backed securities
- Approximately 2,300 covered bonds
- U.S. Municipal Securities
- Approximately 1.1 million active U.S. municipal bonds, including investment grade, high yield, derivatives, single and multi-family housing, and taxable municipals (BAB, Student Loan, Public Improvement)
- U.S. Money Market Securities
- Approximately 134,000 corporate money market issues, including bankers' acceptances, CDs, commercial paper, discount notes, and repurchase agreements
- Approximately 2,500 non-U.S. money market issues, including commercial paper, CDs, and asset-backed commercial paper
- Approximately 50,000 municipal money market issues, including tax-exempt commercial paper, taxable commercial paper, variable rate demand notes, municipal notes, short term bonds, and annual and semi-annual put bonds
Evaluations provided in the U.S. by Interactive Data Pricing and Reference Data LLC, and internationally by Interactive Data (Europe) Ltd. and Interactive Data (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Interactive Data’s proprietary methodologies produce evaluations that can be considered as part of portfolio valuation processes to meet fair value requirements, address the demands of risk and portfolio management, and comply with regulations and accounting standards.
IRD: Pricing and Valuations Special Report. Read now.